Are you thinking about making a transition to a concierge medicine practice? Consider these important factors:
The Future Security of Your Practice
- Electronic medical record keeping, insurance changes – how has the evolving healthcare landscape affected your practice?
- Are you confident about your practice’s future?
The Management of Your Practice
- In a given day, are you working harder to manage your existing responsibilities?
- Are you seeing more patients per day?
- Have your wait times increased?
- Has the amount of time you have designated for appointments decreased?
- Are your reimbursements going down?
If, after answering these questions, you find you are dissatisfied with the current state of your practice, concierge medicine may be an appropriate practice model for you. Some of the hallmarks of a concierge medicine practice include:
A Smaller Patient Panel
- In most cases, concierge physicians serve hundreds of patients instead of thousands.
More Control over Your Income
- The annual fee structure of a concierge medicine practice may offer more control over your income without relying on insurance reimbursements.
- You will have more time to offer amenities that address key patient frustrations.
- You will have more time to tailor your practice to meet your patients’ needs and desires.
Working with Specialdocs is a Partnership
- We build a brand around you, not us.
- We manage the entire scope of services needed for your transition.
- In return, you can have more time to focus on the true heart of medicine – caring for your patients.
Learn more about why this may be an option for you. We encourage you to view or download our presentations for additional information: