We start by building the foundation of our partnership through a series of in-depth conversations with you and those most important in your life.
Here are some key factors we consider when determining whether our approach will work for your practice.
- Do you have a strong connection with your patients?
- What are your personal goals with regards to family, finances, health and patient care?
- What are the demographics of your current patients?
- What are the market demographics in your area?
- What’s the age distribution of your panel and what’s the payer mix?
- What’s the size of your current patient panel?
- How long have you been practicing in the community?
- What can we learn from the competitive environment?
Our evaluation process can vary from physician to physician but it will typically include these critical steps:
- Initial Conversation
- Practice Survey
- Preliminary Assessment
- Patient Panel and Financial Analysis
- Practice Visit
- Management Committee Review
- Finalize Consulting Agreements
- Begin Transition
Once we’ve determined that transitioning is the right move, our three-phased approach fosters honest communication, consistent collaboration and remarkable results.
Create practice vision and develop messaging
Execute the transition process through patient communication and education
Engage and retain current patients while growing the practice to ensure long-term success