Join us on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 7pm ET to learn how retiring physicians from membership-based practices are providing opportunities to the next generation of doctors!
Are you interested in the concierge practice model but currently employed in a large practice, health system or looking to relocate? Tune in as our panel discusses the process to value, finance, and benefit from purchasing a thriving membership-based practice. Our panelists will also be taking live questions from the audience.
Current opportunities include:
- Buy an independent, membership-based primary care practice owned by doctors planning to retire in the next 1-2 years.
- Join successful, membership-based groups with a sub set of doctors nearing retirement.
Join us for a revealing, fast-moving discussion featuring:
- Concierge physicians Natasha Beauvais, MD, and Claudia Perdei, MD, who share their processes, challenges and successes in acquiring their concierge medical practices from retiring physicians.
- Chris Staples, CFP®, AIF®, Owner of Wealth 360, who helps physicians understand multiple valuation models and how to price and sell their medical practice.
- Terry Bauer, CEO of Specialdocs Consultants, a pioneer in transitioning and supporting successful concierge practices nationwide for almost two decades.