Thousands of physicians across the country are interested in converting their practice to the concierge model, however their path forward is complicated due to being employed by a health system or other circumstances. On April 21, 2021 Specialdocs presented a webinar discussing how retiring physicians from membership-based practices are providing excellent opportunities to the next generation of doctors.
The panel explained the process to value, finance, and benefit from purchasing a thriving membership-based practice. They also took live questions from the audience.
Current opportunities discussed include:
- Buy an independent, membership-based primary care practice owned by doctors planning to retire in the next 1-2 years.
- Join successful, membership-based groups with a sub set of doctors nearing retirement.
This revealing, fast-moving discussion features:
- Concierge physicians Natasha Beauvais, MD, and Claudia Perdei, MD, who share their processes, challenges and successes in acquiring their concierge medical practices from retiring physicians.
- Chris Staples, CFP®, AIF®, Owner of Wealth 360, who helps physicians understand multiple valuation models and how to price and sell their medical practice.
- Terry Bauer, CEO of Specialdocs Consultants, a pioneer in transitioning and supporting successful concierge practices nationwide for almost two decades.