Specialdocs Consultants currently has a concierge medical practice in our network that is available for acquisition in the south Denver metro area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a primary care physician interested in transitioning to the concierge model to acquire an existing, highly-reputable concierge practice with an established patient panel. This practice is available because our client is ready to retire after a long, successful and rewarding career as a concierge physician.
Specialdocs provides extensive support throughout the acquisition process and beyond including membership billing, patient communications, practice marketing, regulatory guidance and access to the Specialdocs Physician Advisory Board. Additionally, we have relationships with vendors who finance concierge practice acquisitions and can facilitate the process if needed.
Interested? Requirements include:
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Possession of a Colorado license to practice medicine, or eligibility for a Colorado license
- Excellent communicator
- Medical education and training at accredited, respected institutions
- Excellent reputation online and in the community
- Integrity in all your dealings
- A strong connection with and empathy for your patients
The rewards of concierge medicine are significant:
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Revenue stream through membership fees
- Less paperwork and EMR time
- A culture of clinical excellence
- A sustainable future with a real work-life balance
- Complete autonomy
- Ability to practice medicine your way
- Power to improve patient outcomes such as reduced inpatient admissions, fewer ER and urgent care visits, and improved overall health
If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity or learn more about it, please email us with your attached CV at email@example.com