Specialdocs Consultants is helping one of our retiring concierge physicians identify ideal successors for their established concierge practice. This practice is ideally located in the downtown area of Chicago.
This is a rare opportunity for a physician interested in transitioning to the concierge model to acquire an existing, highly reputable concierge practice with an established patient panel.
Specialdocs provides extensive support throughout the acquisition process and beyond including membership billing, patient communications, practice marketing, and regulatory guidance.
Additionally, we have relationships with lenders who finance concierge practice acquisitions and can facilitate that process if needed.
Interested? Requirements include:
- Board certification in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Illinois license to practice medicine
- Medical education and training at top-tier institutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional reputation online and in the community
- Integrity in all your dealings
- A strong connection with and empathy for your patients
- Entrepreneurial drive
The rewards of concierge medicine are significant:
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Consistent revenue stream through membership fees
- Less paperwork and EMR time
- Culture of clinical excellence
- Sustainable practice model with real work-life balance
- Ability to practice medicine your way
- Power to improve patient outcomes such as reduced inpatient admissions, and fewer ER and urgent care visits
Interested in this opportunity? Let’s talk!
If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity, or to learn more, contact our CEO, Terry Bauer.
With more than three decades of healthcare leadership experience, Terry has a reputation for bringing about positive change as a strategist, builder, and driver of successful, high-performance companies.
A practice transition is a critical event for physicians and everyone involved in the practice. We promise a confidential, analytical, and candid review of a potential concierge transition for your practice. [view Terry’s full bio]
Looking for more resources to help you understand how Specialdocs works? We’ve got you covered…
Podcast: Keys to a Successful Succession in Concierge Medicine
Are you interested in acquiring a concierge practice but wondering how the process works? Listen in as to two physicians describe their journey through the acquisition and succession processes that produced their concierge medicine practices.
Don’t just take it from us. Watch our clients from across the country describe the continuing challenges of the traditional practice model and how Specialdocs helped them make a successful transition to concierge medicine.
Meet Specialdocs Consultants
Since 2002, we’re the concierge medicine consulting company that cares about the success, health and happiness of our physicians and their patients. Learn more about who we are.